FSG 16 Aircraft Components And Accessories
At ASAP Semiconductor, we are known for our comprehensive inventory of both current and obsolete product lines. Through our proprietary website Just NSN Parts, you are able to find wide ranging inventory lists of part types and National Stock Number parts that many manufactures within the Aerospace industry utilize.
We also have expansive inventory of different types of Federal Supply Codes, also referred to as FSCs, which is a four-digit code utilized by the government. At ASAP Semiconductor our wide-ranging inventory list of Federal Supply Codes include Federal Supply Group 16, which is identified as Aerospace Craft Components and Accessories. Within this group we supply Federal Supply Codes:
- FSC 1610 - Aircraft Propellers And Components
- FSC 1615 - Helicopter Rotor Blades Drive Mechanisms And Components
- FSC 1620 - Aircraft Landing Gear Components
- FSC 1630 - Aircraft Wheel And Brake Systems
- FSC 1640 - Aircraft Control Cable Products
- FSC 1650 - Aircraft Hydraulic, Vacuum And De-Icing System Equipment
- FSC 1660 - Aircraft Air Conditioning, Heating, And Pressurizing Equipment
- FSC 1670 - Parachutes; Aerial Pick Up, Delivery, Recovery Systems; And Cargo Tie Down Equipment
- FSC 1680 - Miscellaneous Aircraft Accessories And Components
The four-digit codes that are listed above can be found on National Stock Numbers and assist with classifying/identifying the products, supplies and services that the government uses and buys. National Stock Numbers are a thirteen-digit numeric code that identifies all the standardized material items of supply that have been recognized by all the North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries including the United States Department of Defense.
The government agency that regulates these Federal Supply Codes is the Defense Logistics Agency. This agency’s primary role is to provide supplies to the military services and supports their acquisition of weapons, repair parts and other materials. At ASAP Semiconductor we understand the importance of knowing which Federal Supply Codes apply to your products in order to register to do business with the government. We ensure that our inventory of NSN parts and FSCs are identified with the Defense Logistics Agency.