Optimal Purchasing Solutions
ASAP is a leading distributor and enterprise application provider within the aerospace, industrial, and marine industries. Our one-stop-shop purchasing solution combines effective logistics management and an unmatched supply-chain network to optimize parts procurement for civil and military defense applications. Paired with our top-down and bottom-up information management, our multifaceted approach provides our clients with comprehensive solutions to simplify their purchasing process.
Utilize ASAP to:
- Secure instant and competitive quotes
- Cross reference parts by CAGE code, NSN, NIIN, FSC, part type, vessel/vehicle type, mil-spec standards, and others
- Obtain long-lead-time and hard-to-find parts at the fastest turn-around times in the industry
- Utilize our search engine to access manufacturer insights, detailed PMA and Technical Standards catalogs, and more
- Fulfill Mil-spec and mission critical requirements
- On-the-go purchasing via the ASAP Semiconductor app, available from the Google Play Store and the Apple Store
The ASAP brand is committed to providing expert B2B solutions you can rely on, and that starts with quality control. ASAP is dedicated to exceeding export compliance and industry standards at every level of operation. Just NSN Parts is owned and operated by ASAP Semiconductor LLC, an AS9120B, ISO 9001:2015 certified, and FAA AC 0056B accredited distributor and PPIRS approved contractor for the DOD and federal aviation community. Our quality assurance measures include a NO CHINA SOURCING promise on all of our products, and sourcing from PPIRS approved manufacturers.
ASAP simplifies the procurement process through our multifaceted purchasing matrix approach. As a result, we’re able to represent our clients at every step of the purchasing process, and consistently acquire the most beneficial solutions for their requirements. We are committed to offering the most responsive account management in the industry.
ASAP: customized service and next-generation results
or reload the browser